Vinyl foil is one of the most versatile and applied materials M2uur bv works with. Transparent or semi-transparent vinyl foils are chosen for applications on glass. We use foils for cladding wall and facade panels, doors, counterfronts, partitions, and furniture. For all applications, the substrates must be sufficiently even and smooth.
The image is printed onto the film using UV-resistant inks. The foil is finished with a laminate that protects against discoloration and scratches. Self-adhesive films are applied directly to the surface. We also supply vinyl mounted on a panel, such as dibond, glass, acrylic, perspex, or forex.
- Budget-friendly, multifunctional, and fast delivery times
- Various sizes
- Transparent, semi-transparent, or white
- Full-colour prints with UV-resistant inks
- Applied directly to glass or other flat surface
- Protective laminate
- Color guarantee depending on chosen material and location 5-10 years